Flexible tripod with phone holder and remote shutter | Unboxing | Review
I bought this small cheap tripod, it is solid, steady and great for travellers.
The information below is from the seller’s website
“Take a steady, no-hassle group photo by attaching your camera/cell phone to this mini retractable tripod with adjustable ball head. Screw the phone mount to the tripod and it will allow you to take great video or photos with your mobile phone on any table top. Unscrew the phone clip and it turns back to a small digital camera tripod. This is the ultimate mini tripod for today’s point, shoot and send lifestyle.
The Bluetooth remote shutter included is a good tool for cell phone camera. With this, you can capture the best image without touching the cell phone, even someone else in 10 metres away can help you to take a good picture.
* Extendable legs can fully extend to 162mm tall & fold to 97mm
* Non-slip rubber feet keeps the tripod steady on virtually any surface
* 360 degree rotatable tripod head can freely adjust to your ideal degree
* Soft pad equipped between fixing sides prevents cell phone from falling off
* Adjustable phone holder fits for cell phones width between 55mm and 85mm
* Standard universal 1/4 inch screw for attaching your phone to else tripod mount
* Compact lightweight design make it perfect to carry for travel use ”
The background music is from the YouTube audio library
If you like our videos, please feel free to like, comment and subscribe. Your support is much appreciated.
Thank you very much!
Travels With Phillip
Auckland New Zealand
Follow us by